We have recently been updating more and more of our pages to reflect the changes in repossession law and best practices for 2013. The following pages below have all been recently edited and updated.
Home repossession pages
- Mortgage lender wanting to sell your house
- Mortgage arrears and shortfall on mortgage payments
- Your repossession legal rights and the process involved
House sale pages
- Advice on Selling your house for a cash sale in 2013
- Home rent back schemes and the alternatives to buy and rent & rent back
- About professional house cash buyers
- John Matthews popular fast house buying service
- House repossession facts and options
Updated – Questions and Answers Pages
- How can I sell my house quickly in 2013?
- How do I delay a house repossession?
- How does a repossession affect my credit rating?
- How long does a house repossession take?
- I want to sell my house and rent it back – can I?
- How much does it cost to sell my house?
- How long will it take to sell my house?
- What is a voluntary or volunteer repossession?
Best Wishes, John