Would You Like to Sell And Then Enjoy The Benefits of Renting Back Your House?
If so, we would like to introduce you to our FSA approved and fully authorised rent back scheme provider
Sale and rent back schemes allow you sell your house (or any type of property) quickly for cash and then you are able to continue to live in your home as short or long term tenants.
Our scheme provider then becomes your landlord and is responsible for all the property maintenance and repairs and it is your responsiblily to pay the monthly rent as the new tenants.
Simply complete the quote form found on this page to get started.
Choosing a sell and rent back solution allows you to sell your house and still live in it as long term tenants.
- Release the equity and money tied up within your home.
- Pay off existing debts, loans or credit cards.
- A fast and reliable sale that only takes weeks.
- Benefit from no estate agents, solictors or fees to pay.
- Stop repossession and avoid the home repossession process.
- Have the advantages of selling without having to move from your home.
- Benefit from the full protection of the FSA (Financial Services Authority).
- Sell your house while enjoying the benefits of living in the home your know and enjoy
- Enjoy a mimimum of a secured 5 year tenancy agreement.
Qualified & friendly advisors
If you complete our online quote form (choosing the rent back option) you’ll be to discuss all your options and choices with a fully FSA authorised rent-back advisor who will be on hand to discuss the scheme in more detail with you, provide help and guidance and to answer any questions you may have.
Your advisor will also be able to give advice on alternatives to sell and rent back such as government rescue schemes and alternatives that may be more suitable. This ensures that you receive personal advice that specific to your circumstances to ensure you get the best possible outcome.
Since July 2010 all sell and rent back companies have to be fully FSA authorised and regulated to provide and give advice on rent back activities. Our provider follows their strict rules and procedures to ensure you recieve the very best service and advice.
Who are buy and rent back schemes suitable for?
Our provider has helped hundeds of clients across the UK to sell and then rent back their home for a wide varity of reasons. They have lots of experience dealing with cases such as equity release, repossession, divorce or separation, debt and financial problems. There is also no age limit, or restrictions on the type of property you own or its location.
- The scheme is open to all UK home owners in England and Wales.
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of selling and then renting back your home then please call us or use the form opposite to speak to an advisor.
I hope you have found this information useful.